- LTPS-150E - it is an ideal tool for processing of small diameter stems (max butt dia: 9” or 230mm) into dimensional or custom lumber in one pass (pallet board manufacturers like this machine).
- milling speed: 1 minute per log
- LTPS-log rip sawmill is 20+ times more productive than any band saw mill
- LTPS-machines are robust and reliable, provenly working in rough conditions since 2008
- LTPS-machines are flexible and easy to re-set for different cut-profiles (about 100 different profiles where created by 2014)
- Woodlandia LTPS-machine can allow a small business to step up onto new level of productivity
- These machines can be installed in a shop or in a field under an awning or in a shed
- This mill will process your hardwoods and softwoods in one pass!
- LTPS-150E is robust and reliable solution with most effective cost/productivity ratio in the industry among machines of similar class.
Most popular applications where this machine is used, are:
- manufacturing of:
boards for pallets and skids
- boards for wooden packaging boxes
lamels for hardwood floor, windows, doors, furniture
boards for WallScapes (Euro standard or whatever)
- dimensional lumber (boards) from 9mm to 150x150mm in width (from 1/2' to 6x6').
- See this video of a production facility using this machine.
Please contact us at 1-877-508-8777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.