Introducing our amazing new saw the 'Weekend Warrior'.
The most portable Swingblade Sawmill available on the market today.
1) Cut any diameter log simply by chocking the end stands up.
2) Cut 5m long length logs.
3) 6" x 6" standard cut.
4) 6" x 12" doublecut. Simply by flipping the swing guard out of the way.
5) 5mm kerf standard (You may be able to reduce this smaller but we've found a little more clearance is whole lot better!)
6) Comes with one blade and diamond sharpening kit.
7) You provide the chainsaw, simply state the model you wish to use. We recommend 70cc - 130cc
8) Price includes delivery into the US but not custom clearance and taxes at your end.
Most importantly it retains our most valuable asset (like our bigger mills). Real access to the timber! Not trapped within a portal, no stepping over tracks, damaged rails trying to roll logs over them. leave that stuff behind.
Take this saw where others will not go, mill the log as it lays. Total freedom to align to the log with its independent adjustments (even with harsh inclines). 90cc - 130cc will give impressive production rates from 800 - 2400+ board feet is possible, especially considering full 6" blocks. Recover these blocks remotely for resaw elsewhere (makes since). So for those of you who already have a saw but are not able to get at certain logs; here is the solution. Likely you already have a nice chainsaw right.
or call/email me direct in New Zealand to get further info.