Basic systems include:
- Kiln completely built with stainless steel and aluminum
- Initial humidy of 10-15% is reduced to 5-6%
- Loading options: Side or Trolley
- Heating options: Gas or Wood Burner
- Humidification: Combined Spraying System
- Controls: Fully Automatic Controls with PLC
- Interface & Software: Allows communication with Big on Dry technicians to provide online support
- Complete installation and training in the USA
Carolina Machinery Sales (CMS) is proud to offer Thermo-Modification Technology from the Italian manufacturer Big on Dry.
Big on Dry has improved the Thermo-Modification process with their THERMOWOOD (THW) line and provides complete "turn key" systems. The PLC control systems allow programming for a wide variety off wood appllicaitons. This allows the same systems to work with very delicate wood that is hard to treat to thicker wood that will be used for outdoor products.
The THW system can also be used as a conventional kiln with steam.
Contact CMS to get a quote for your Thermal Modification system!